Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Almost time...

No denying it now, my mind has drifted. This is the exact reason why, if offered the chance, I'll be taking my R&R from Iraq to Australia or France or some shit. Not home, no way. 6 weeks left of training(who am I kidding, theres like a handful of real days left) but I'm not too worried about anything other than the homefront. And not just seeing parents and friends. I spend my days caring less about learning how to use AFATDS and more and more about who I'm looking forward to hooking up with, how I can get out of my recruiting duties to lay on the beach during the day, and what places I'm gonna eat.

Today I spent my Light Infantry Mortars class making a Target List Worksheet and Execution Matrix of the girls I'd be going after when I got home. For those of you not in the FA, I basically just put a bunch of names down in order of precedence. The Army didn't make me a disturbed, horny individual. It just made me an organized one.
Yesterday I wrote out all the restaurants and places I'd be wanting to go. Another post for another time, if only so that my friends can get a clue as to what they need to be doing over those 2 weeks instead of working.
Ladies of Oklahoma, I am unofficially off your market. You have wasted my charms long enough. I will be returning to the sultry bitchy ladies of South Florida, who will only make me long for the wonderful charms of the women of Austin, TX.
Regardless of that fact, and that my last trip to South Florida was an outright disaster, I will be striking with a vengeance. Who knows if and when I'll be back, after all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey dude. like your post and i hope you continue to write. i want to hear the crazy stories!